Due to logistics and delays caused by COVID-19, Goldbank Mining Corporation ("Goldbank")(TSX.VGLB) has been unable to meet the deadline of April 29, 2020 for filing of its audited annual financial statements and annual management's discussion & analysis ("MD&A") for the year ended December 31, 2019 and related certifications of annual filings.
Goldbank is relying on BC Instrument 51-515 Temporary Exemption from Certain Corporate Finance Requirements ("BCI 51-515") enacted by the British Columbia Securities Commission which provides relief consisting of a 45-day extension for certain regulatory filings required to be made on or prior to June 1, 2020 as a result of the COVI D-19 pandemic.
Goldbank is relying on the temporary exemption pursuant to BCI 51-515 with respect to the following:
- the requirement to file its annual financial statements within 120 days of its financial year-end as required by subsection 4.2(b) of National Instrument 51- 102 Continuous Disclosure Obligations ("NI 51-102");
- the requirement to file its annual MD&A within 120 days of its financial year-end as required by subsection 5.1(2) of NI 51-102;
- the requirement to file certifications of annual filings pursuant to section 4.1 of National Instrument 52- 109 Certification of Disclosure in Issuers' Annual and Interim Filings;
- the requirement to deliver of its annual financial statements as required by subsection 4.6(3) of NI 51- 102;
- the requirement to deliver its annual MD&A as required by subsection 5.6(3) of NI 51-102.
Goldbank's management and other insiders are subject to an insider trading black-out policy that reflects the principles in Section 9 of National Policy 11-207 Failure-to-File Cease Trade Orders and Revocations in Multiple Jurisdictions.
Goldbank continues to work diligently with its auditors and plan to complete the annual filings on or before May 8, 2020.
Other than as disclosed herein or under Goldbank's profile on SEDAR, Goldbank confirms that there have been no material business developments since November 29, 2019, being the filing date of its last interim financial statements.
For further information please e-mail email@example.com.
GOLDBANK MINING CORPORATION
PER: “James Boyce” Suite 702 – 889 West Pender Street
Vancouver, BC CANADA V6C 3B2
President & CEO Toll Free: 1.888.880.2288 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or the accuracy of this release. Cautionary Note to US Investors: This news release may contain information about adjacent properties on which we have no right to explore or mine. We advise U.S. investors that the SEC's mining guidelines strictly prohibit information of this type in documents filed with the SEC. U.S. investors are cautioned that mineral deposits on adjacent properties are not indicative of mineral deposits on our properties. This news release may contain forward-looking statements including but not limited to comments regarding the timing and content of upcoming work programs, geological interpretations, receipt of property titles, potential mineral recovery processes, etc. Forward-looking statements address future events and conditions and therefore involve inherent risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from those currently anticipated in such statements.